The Junior Leader Program is for teens ages 12-14 who wish to gain valuable work experience through volunteering at the Boys & Girls Club. Young teens receive job skills training and attend workshops while participating in supervised volunteer activities.
Requirements to be a Junior Leader:
- Must be 12 to 14 years old
- Commit to volunteering a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Attend all meetings and trainings as scheduled
- Maintain a positive attitude on and off duty
Why Should I Become a Junior Leader?
- Free Junior Leader Field Trips
- Gain Valuable Work Experience Skills
- Receive a Hours of Completion Certificate upon request
- No weekly fees as long as hours are completed.
- Participate in Service Projects, Fundraisers, and Workshops.
- Meet new people and have fun
How Do I Become a Junior Leader?
- Submit a Junior Leader Application
- Participate in an interview with our Junior Leader Advisor
- Once Accepted in the Program, Register For:
- Teen Membership $25.00
- Summer Registration $35.00
- Junior Leader Session 1 $275.00 June 7 - July 2 (4 weeks)
- Junior Leader Session 2 $275.00 July 6 - July 30 (4 weeks)
- We are closed on July 5th
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ryan Aragones at (805) 527-4437 or email at email@example.com