The Junior Leader Program is for teens ages 12-14 who wish to gain valuable work experience through volunteering at the Boys & Girls Club. Young teens receive job skills training and attend workshops while participating in supervised volunteer activities.
Requirements to be a Junior Leader:
- Must be 12 to 14 years old
- Commit to volunteering a minimum of 5 hours per week
- Attend all meetings and trainings as scheduled
- Maintain a positive attitude on and off duty
Why Should I Become a Junior Leader?
- Junior Leader Field Trips
- Learn peer mediation skills and how to be a great volunteer
- Receive a Volunteer Certificate upon request
- No weekly fees with minimum 5 hours completed per week
- Meet new people and have fun
How Do I Become a Junior Leader?
- Submit a Junior Leader Application
- Participate in an interview with our Junior Leader Advisor
- Once accepted, register for free teen membership at the Club
- Register for the Junior Leader Program
Junior Leader Flyers & Forms